You can find on this page details on how to remove CyberLink InstantBurn for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn from your systemCyberLink Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on CyberLink Corp.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn. CyberLink InstantBurn's main file takes about 665.29 KB (681256 bytes) and is called IBurn.exe.
The following executables are installed together with CyberLink InstantBurn. They occupy about 1.32 MB (1384984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLDrvChk.exe (53.29 KB)
- IBConfig.exe (109.29 KB)
- IBErase.exe (145.29 KB)
- IBTool.exe (229.29 KB)
- IBUninst.exe (133.29 KB)
- IBurn.exe (665.29 KB)
- DIFx.exe (16.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.5503
of CyberLink InstantBurn. Click on the links below for other CyberLink InstantBurn versions:
...click to view all...
CyberLink InstantBurn is a program marketed by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CyberLink InstantBurn from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CyberLink InstantBurn or simply click the Search feature and type in "CyberLink InstantBurn". If it exists on your system the CyberLink InstantBurn application will be found very quickly. After you click CyberLink InstantBurn in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CyberLink InstantBurn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CyberLink InstantBurn.
8. After removing CyberLink InstantBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CyberLink InstantBurn which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CyberLink InstantBurn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CyberLink InstantBurn by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that CyberLink InstantBurn by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CyberLink InstantBurn in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:43:25.110