This info is about CyberLink InstantBurn for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn from your systemCyberLink Corp.
. Check out here
for more details on CyberLink Corp.. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn. IBurn.exe is the CyberLink InstantBurn's primary executable file and it occupies close to 585.55 KB (599600 bytes) on disk.
CyberLink InstantBurn contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.13 MB (1188792
bytes) on disk.
- IBConfig.exe (121.55 KB)
- CLDrvChk.exe (66.74 KB)
- IBErase.exe (145.55 KB)
- IBTool.exe (241.55 KB)
- IBurn.exe (585.55 KB)
You can find below info on other versions of CyberLink InstantBurn:
...click to view all...
CyberLink InstantBurn is a program offered by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CyberLink InstantBurn from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CyberLink InstantBurn or simply click the Search field and type in "CyberLink InstantBurn". If it exists on your system the CyberLink InstantBurn program will be found automatically. After you click CyberLink InstantBurn in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CyberLink InstantBurn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn.
8. After uninstalling CyberLink InstantBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CyberLink InstantBurn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CyberLink InstantBurn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn by CyberLink Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that CyberLink InstantBurn by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-08 14:49:56.877