This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn from your PCCyberLink Corp.
. Further information on CyberLink Corp. can be found here
. Usually the CyberLink InstantBurn program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K directory, depending on the user's option during install. CyberLink InstantBurn's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. CyberLink InstantBurn's main file takes around 687.76 KB (704264 bytes) and is named IBurn.exe.
CyberLink InstantBurn installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.77 MB (1859040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLDrvChk.exe (54.48 KB)
- IBConfig.exe (408.96 KB)
- IBConfigARA.exe (132.96 KB)
- IBErase.exe (155.76 KB)
- IBTool.exe (229.29 KB)
- IBUninst.exe (135.76 KB)
- IBurn.exe (687.76 KB)
- DIFx.exe (10.50 KB)
The current page applies to CyberLink InstantBurn version 5.0.4912
alone. You can find below a few links to other CyberLink InstantBurn versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink Media Suite\InstantBurn
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\DVD Suite\PS_Skin\cl_instantburn.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\~ITB.reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\CBS.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\CLBUDF.tbl
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\CyberLink\CyberLink InstantBurn
CyberLink InstantBurn is a program offered by CyberLink Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase CyberLink InstantBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CyberLink InstantBurn from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CyberLink InstantBurn or simply activate the Search field and type in "CyberLink InstantBurn". If it is installed on your PC the CyberLink InstantBurn application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CyberLink InstantBurn in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CyberLink InstantBurn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CyberLink InstantBurn.
8. After uninstalling CyberLink InstantBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CyberLink InstantBurn that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CyberLink InstantBurn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn by CyberLink Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that CyberLink InstantBurn by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:19:01.770