This web page contains complete information on how to remove Crawler Smileys for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Crawler Smileys from your systemCrawler, LLC
. You can find out more on Crawler, LLC or check for application updates here
. More details about Crawler Smileys can be seen at http://www.crawler.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Crawler Smileys is C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler\Smileys\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. CSmileysH.exe is the Crawler Smileys's primary executable file and it occupies close to 815.00 KB (834560 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Crawler Smileys. They occupy an average of 2.15 MB (2257943
bytes) on disk.
- CSmileysH.exe (815.00 KB)
- CSmileysIM.exe (321.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The current web page applies to Crawler Smileys version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Crawler Smileys:
...click to view all...
Crawler Smileys is an application released by the software company Crawler, LLC. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Crawler Smileys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Crawler Smileys from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Crawler Smileys or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crawler Smileys". If it is installed on your PC the Crawler Smileys application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Crawler Smileys in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Crawler Smileys, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crawler Smileys:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crawler.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler\Smileys\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Crawler Smileys.
8. After removing Crawler Smileys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crawler Smileys which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crawler Smileys with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Crawler Smileys by Crawler, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Crawler Smileys by Crawler, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crawler Smileys supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-19 02:55:25.390