You can find below details on how to remove Crawler Smileys for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Crawler Smileys from your computerCrawler, LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Crawler, LLC. Click on http://www.crawler.com/
to get more facts about Crawler Smileys on Crawler, LLC's website. Crawler Smileys is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Crawler Smileys is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler\Smileys\unins000.exe". CSmileysH.exe is the Crawler Smileys's primary executable file and it occupies about 726.50 KB (743936 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Crawler Smileys. They take about 2.27 MB (2378775
bytes) on disk.
- CSmileysH.exe (726.50 KB)
- CSmileysIM.exe (317.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- CUpdate.exe (214.50 KB)
This info is about Crawler Smileys version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Crawler Smileys versions:
...click to view all...
Crawler Smileys is an application offered by the software company Crawler, LLC. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Crawler Smileys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Crawler Smileys from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Crawler Smileys or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crawler Smileys". If it exists on your system the Crawler Smileys application will be found automatically. After you select Crawler Smileys in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Crawler Smileys, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crawler Smileys:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crawler.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler\Smileys\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crawler Smileys.
8. After removing Crawler Smileys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Crawler Smileys that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Crawler Smileys using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Crawler Smileys by Crawler, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Crawler Smileys by Crawler, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crawler Smileys in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-14 21:24:09.167