You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Crawler Smileys for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Crawler Smileys from your computerCrawler, LLC
. You can find out more on Crawler, LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.crawler.com/
to get more data about Crawler Smileys on Crawler, LLC's website. Crawler Smileys is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Crawler folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Crawler Smileys is C:\Program Files\Crawler\Smileys\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. CToolbar.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.42 MB (2542248 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Crawler Smileys. They occupy 4.88 MB (5111999
bytes) on disk.
- CSmileysH.exe (893.00 KB)
- CSmileysIM.exe (333.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- CToolbar.exe (2.42 MB)
- CUpdate.exe (214.50 KB)
This page is about Crawler Smileys version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Crawler Smileys versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Crawler Smileys you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:The files below are left behind on your disk by Crawler Smileys when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Crawler\Smileys\CSHook.dll
- C:\Program Files\Crawler\Smileys\CSIMHook.dll
- C:\Program Files\Crawler\Smileys\CSmileyAX.dll
- C:\Program Files\Crawler\Smileys\CSmileysH.config
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Crawler Smileys is an application offered by Crawler, LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Crawler Smileys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Crawler Smileys from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Crawler Smileys or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crawler Smileys". If it exists on your system the Crawler Smileys application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Crawler Smileys in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Crawler Smileys, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crawler Smileys:
- The software company is: http://www.crawler.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Crawler\Smileys\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crawler Smileys.
8. After uninstalling Crawler Smileys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Crawler Smileys that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crawler Smileys using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Crawler Smileys by Crawler, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Crawler Smileys by Crawler, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crawler Smileys supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-25 14:26:04.703