You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Crawler Smileys for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Crawler Smileys from your PCCrawler, LLC
. Further information on Crawler, LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.crawler.com/
to get more information about Crawler Smileys on Crawler, LLC's website. Usually the Crawler Smileys application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler\Smileys\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Crawler Smileys. CSmileysH.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 893.00 KB (914432 bytes) on disk.
Crawler Smileys is comprised of the following executables which take 8.91 MB (9339032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CToolbar.exe (2.42 MB)
- CUpdate.exe (214.50 KB)
- CSmileysH.exe (893.00 KB)
- CSmileysIM.exe (333.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- CrawlerSmileys.exe (3.91 MB)
The current web page applies to Crawler Smileys version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Crawler Smileys:
...click to view all...
Crawler Smileys is a program offered by the software company Crawler, LLC. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Crawler Smileys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Crawler Smileys from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Crawler Smileys or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crawler Smileys". If it is installed on your PC the Crawler Smileys app will be found automatically. After you select Crawler Smileys in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Crawler Smileys, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crawler Smileys:
- The publisher is: http://www.crawler.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler\Smileys\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crawler Smileys.
8. After removing Crawler Smileys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Crawler Smileys that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crawler Smileys using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Crawler Smileys by Crawler, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Crawler Smileys by Crawler, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Crawler Smileys in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:27:03.020