Crawler Smileys is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Crawler Smileys from your computerCrawler, LLC
. You can find out more on Crawler, LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Crawler Smileys can be found at http://www.crawler.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Crawler folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Crawler Smileys is C:\Program Files\Crawler\Smileys\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named CSmileysH.exe and occupies 893.00 KB (914432 bytes).
Crawler Smileys installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.24 MB (2350103
bytes) on disk.
- CSmileysH.exe (893.00 KB)
- CSmileysIM.exe (333.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
This web page is about Crawler Smileys version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Crawler Smileys releases:
...click to view all...
Crawler Smileys is a program offered by the software company Crawler, LLC. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Crawler Smileys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Crawler Smileys from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Crawler Smileys or simply click the Search field and type in "Crawler Smileys". The Crawler Smileys app will be found very quickly. After you select Crawler Smileys in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Crawler Smileys, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crawler Smileys:
- The publisher is: http://www.crawler.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Crawler\Smileys\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crawler Smileys.
8. After uninstalling Crawler Smileys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crawler Smileys which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crawler Smileys using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Crawler Smileys by Crawler, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Crawler Smileys by Crawler, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crawler Smileys in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-01 22:13:22.250