Crawler Smileys is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Crawler Smileys from your computerCrawler, LLC
. You can find out more on Crawler, LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Crawler Smileys can be found at http://www.crawler.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Crawler folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Crawler Smileys is C:\Program Files\Crawler\Smileys\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named CSmileysH.exe and occupies 893.00 KB (914432 bytes).
Crawler Smileys installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.24 MB (2350103
bytes) on disk.
- CSmileysH.exe (893.00 KB)
- CSmileysIM.exe (333.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
This web page is about Crawler Smileys version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other Crawler Smileys releases:
...click to view all...
Crawler Smileys is a program offered by the software company Crawler, LLC. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Crawler Smileys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Crawler Smileys from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Crawler Smileys or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crawler Smileys". If it is installed on your PC the Crawler Smileys app will be found very quickly. After you click Crawler Smileys in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Crawler Smileys, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crawler Smileys:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crawler.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Crawler\Smileys\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crawler Smileys.
8. After uninstalling Crawler Smileys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crawler Smileys which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crawler Smileys using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Crawler Smileys by Crawler, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Crawler Smileys by Crawler, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crawler Smileys in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-01 22:13:22.250