Crawler Smileys is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Crawler Smileys from your systemCrawler, LLC
. Further information on Crawler, LLC can be seen here
. More info about the software Crawler Smileys can be seen at http://www.crawler.com/
. Crawler Smileys is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Crawler directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Crawler Smileys by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Crawler\Smileys\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled CSmileysH.exe and it has a size of 893.00 KB (914432 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Crawler Smileys. They take 4.87 MB (5109615
bytes) on disk.
- CSmileysH.exe (893.00 KB)
- CSmileysIM.exe (333.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- CToolbar.exe (2.42 MB)
- CUpdate.exe (214.50 KB)
The current page applies to Crawler Smileys version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Crawler Smileys releases:
...click to view all...
Crawler Smileys is an application released by Crawler, LLC. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Crawler Smileys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Crawler Smileys from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Crawler Smileys or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crawler Smileys". If it exists on your system the Crawler Smileys app will be found automatically. After you click Crawler Smileys in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Crawler Smileys, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crawler Smileys:
- The publisher is: http://www.crawler.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Crawler\Smileys\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Crawler Smileys.
8. After removing Crawler Smileys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Crawler Smileys that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crawler Smileys with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Crawler Smileys by Crawler, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Crawler Smileys by Crawler, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crawler Smileys supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-25 19:15:56.863