You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Cloud Mail.Ru for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru from your systemMail.Ru Group
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru Group. Usually the Cloud Mail.Ru application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cloud directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Cloud Mail.Ru is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cloud\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Cloud Mail.Ru's primary file takes about 828.63 KB (848512 bytes) and is named Cloud.exe.
Cloud Mail.Ru installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 30.94 MB (32438880
bytes) on disk.
- Cloud.exe (828.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.05 MB)
- Cloud.exe (29.08 MB)
The current page applies to Cloud Mail.Ru version 15.06.0503
only. You can find below info on other releases of Cloud Mail.Ru:
...click to view all...
Cloud Mail.Ru is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru Group. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Cloud Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cloud Mail.Ru from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cloud Mail.Ru or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cloud Mail.Ru". If it exists on your system the Cloud Mail.Ru program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cloud Mail.Ru in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cloud Mail.Ru, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cloud Mail.Ru.
8. After removing Cloud Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cloud Mail.Ru which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cloud Mail.Ru using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru by Mail.Ru Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Cloud Mail.Ru by Mail.Ru Group is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-24 18:29:15.633