Cloud Mail.Ru is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru from your computerMail.Ru Group
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru Group or check for application updates here
. Cloud Mail.Ru is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cloud folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Cloud Mail.Ru by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cloud\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Cloud.exe is the Cloud Mail.Ru's main executable file and it takes circa 828.21 KB (848088 bytes) on disk.
Cloud Mail.Ru installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 88.33 MB (92617001
bytes) on disk.
- Cloud.exe (828.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.05 MB)
- Cloud.exe (28.42 MB)
- Cloud.exe (29.02 MB)
- Cloud.exe (29.03 MB)
The current page applies to Cloud Mail.Ru version 15.05.0032
only. For more Cloud Mail.Ru versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cloud Mail.Ru has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Cloud Mail.Ru's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Cloud Mail.Ru is a program offered by Mail.Ru Group. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Cloud Mail.Ru using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cloud Mail.Ru or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cloud Mail.Ru". If it exists on your system the Cloud Mail.Ru program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cloud Mail.Ru in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cloud Mail.Ru, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cloud Mail.Ru.
8. After removing Cloud Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cloud Mail.Ru that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cloud Mail.Ru using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru by Mail.Ru Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Cloud Mail.Ru by Mail.Ru Group is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 04:12:57.600