Cloud Mail.Ru is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru from your computerMail.Ru Group
. More information about Mail.Ru Group can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cloud directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Cloud Mail.Ru is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cloud\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Cloud.exe is the Cloud Mail.Ru's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 828.21 KB (848088 bytes) on disk.
Cloud Mail.Ru is comprised of the following executables which occupy 59.81 MB (62718952
bytes) on disk:
- Cloud.exe (828.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.05 MB)
- Cloud.exe (28.94 MB)
- Cloud.exe (29.02 MB)
The current web page applies to Cloud Mail.Ru version 15.04.0211
only. Click on the links below for other Cloud Mail.Ru versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Cloud Mail.Ru is a program by Mail.Ru Group. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cloud Mail.Ru from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cloud Mail.Ru or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cloud Mail.Ru". If it is installed on your PC the Cloud Mail.Ru app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cloud Mail.Ru in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cloud Mail.Ru, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru.
8. After uninstalling Cloud Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cloud Mail.Ru that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cloud Mail.Ru with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru by Mail.Ru Group from your computer, we are not saying that Cloud Mail.Ru by Mail.Ru Group is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 17:05:40.323