Cloud Mail.Ru is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru from your systemMail.Ru Group
. Take a look here
for more info on Mail.Ru Group. Cloud Mail.Ru is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cloud directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Cloud Mail.Ru is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cloud\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Cloud Mail.Ru's primary file takes about 28.01 MB (29365480 bytes) and its name is Cloud.exe.
The executables below are part of Cloud Mail.Ru. They occupy about 29.05 MB (30462536
bytes) on disk.
- Cloud.exe (28.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.05 MB)
The current web page applies to Cloud Mail.Ru version 15.03.0008
alone. You can find here a few links to other Cloud Mail.Ru releases:
...click to view all...
Cloud Mail.Ru is an application by Mail.Ru Group. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Cloud Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Cloud Mail.Ru from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cloud Mail.Ru or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cloud Mail.Ru". If it exists on your system the Cloud Mail.Ru program will be found automatically. After you select Cloud Mail.Ru in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cloud Mail.Ru, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru.
8. After uninstalling Cloud Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cloud Mail.Ru which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cloud Mail.Ru using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cloud Mail.Ru by Mail.Ru Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Cloud Mail.Ru by Mail.Ru Group is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cloud Mail.Ru supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-11 13:14:45.637