This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Cloud Mail.Ru for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru from your systemMail.Ru Group
. Further information on Mail.Ru Group can be found here
. Usually the Cloud Mail.Ru application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cloud folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Cloud Mail.Ru is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cloud\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Cloud.exe and it has a size of 828.63 KB (848512 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Cloud Mail.Ru. They occupy an average of 59.99 MB (62908128
bytes) on disk.
- Cloud.exe (828.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.05 MB)
- Cloud.exe (29.05 MB)
- Cloud.exe (29.09 MB)
This data is about Cloud Mail.Ru version 15.06.0453
only. For other Cloud Mail.Ru versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cloud Mail.Ru is an application marketed by Mail.Ru Group. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Cloud Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cloud Mail.Ru with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cloud Mail.Ru or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cloud Mail.Ru". If it exists on your system the Cloud Mail.Ru app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cloud Mail.Ru in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cloud Mail.Ru, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cloud Mail.Ru.
8. After removing Cloud Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cloud Mail.Ru which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cloud Mail.Ru with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cloud Mail.Ru by Mail.Ru Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Cloud Mail.Ru by Mail.Ru Group is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cloud Mail.Ru supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-24 17:41:23.257