Cloud Mail.Ru is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru from your PCMail.Ru Group
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru Group. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cloud directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Cloud Mail.Ru is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cloud\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Cloud.exe and occupies 451.23 KB (462056 bytes).
Cloud Mail.Ru installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 53.90 MB (56523288
bytes) on disk.
- Cloud.exe (451.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.05 MB)
- Cloud.exe (26.21 MB)
- Cloud.exe (26.21 MB)
The current web page applies to Cloud Mail.Ru version 15.04.0105
only. For other Cloud Mail.Ru versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Cloud Mail.Ru.Files remaining:
- C:\Documents and Settings\Kuser8\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_cloud.mail.ru_0.localstorage
- C:\Documents and Settings\Kuser8\Главное меню\Программы\АвтозагрузкаAdvanced Uninstaller\Cloud Mail.Ru.lnk
Cloud Mail.Ru is an application marketed by Mail.Ru Group. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Cloud Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Cloud Mail.Ru from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cloud Mail.Ru or simply click the Search field and type in "Cloud Mail.Ru". The Cloud Mail.Ru program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cloud Mail.Ru in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cloud Mail.Ru, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cloud Mail.Ru.
8. After uninstalling Cloud Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cloud Mail.Ru that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cloud Mail.Ru with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cloud Mail.Ru by Mail.Ru Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Cloud Mail.Ru by Mail.Ru Group is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cloud Mail.Ru supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 10:02:40.053