Cirrus Logic Audio Panel
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel from your PCCirrus Logic
. Go over here
where you can read more on Cirrus Logic. More info about the app Cirrus Logic Audio Panel can be found at http://www.CirrusLogic.com
. Usually the Cirrus Logic Audio Panel application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Cirrus Logic Audio Panel directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file has a size of 19.63 MB (20581376 bytes) on disk and is labeled CirrusAudioPanel_Dell.exe.
Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is comprised of the following executables which take 22.12 MB (23198165
bytes) on disk:
- CirrusAudioPanel_Dell.exe (19.63 MB)
- MaxxAudioMeters64.exe (1.72 MB)
- UpdateMicName_x64.exe (791.62 KB)
This data is about Cirrus Logic Audio Panel version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Cirrus Logic Audio Panel versions:
...click to view all...
Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is an application marketed by the software company Cirrus Logic. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cirrus Logic Audio Panel or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cirrus Logic Audio Panel". If it is installed on your PC the Cirrus Logic Audio Panel app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cirrus Logic Audio Panel in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cirrus Logic Audio Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel.
8. After removing Cirrus Logic Audio Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cirrus Logic Audio Panel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cirrus Logic Audio Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel by Cirrus Logic from your computer, we are not saying that Cirrus Logic Audio Panel by Cirrus Logic is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 05:38:07.193