Cirrus Logic Audio Panel
Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel from your systemCirrus Logic
. Check out here
where you can read more on Cirrus Logic. You can see more info on Cirrus Logic Audio Panel at http://www.CirrusLogic.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Cirrus Logic Audio Panel folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. CirrusAudioPanel_Dell.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 19.66 MB (20612096 bytes) on disk.
Cirrus Logic Audio Panel contains of the executables below. They take 21.39 MB (22425432
bytes) on disk.
- CirrusAudioPanel_Dell.exe (19.66 MB)
- Cirrvus.exe (7.00 KB)
- MaxxAudioMeters64.exe (1.72 MB)
This data is about Cirrus Logic Audio Panel version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Cirrus Logic Audio Panel versions:
...click to view all...
Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is a program by Cirrus Logic. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cirrus Logic Audio Panel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cirrus Logic Audio Panel". The Cirrus Logic Audio Panel program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cirrus Logic Audio Panel in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cirrus Logic Audio Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel.
8. After removing Cirrus Logic Audio Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cirrus Logic Audio Panel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cirrus Logic Audio Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel by Cirrus Logic from your computer, nor are we saying that Cirrus Logic Audio Panel by Cirrus Logic is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 22:59:18.403