Cirrus Logic Audio Panel
This page is about Cirrus Logic Audio Panel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel from your PCCirrus Logic
. More data about Cirrus Logic can be seen here
. Further information about Cirrus Logic Audio Panel can be found at http://www.CirrusLogic.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Cirrus Logic Audio Panel directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cirrus Logic Audio Panel's primary file takes about 19.61 MB (20567552 bytes) and is named CirrusAudioPanel_Dell.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Cirrus Logic Audio Panel. They occupy about 22.11 MB (23184341
bytes) on disk.
- CirrusAudioPanel_Dell.exe (19.61 MB)
- MaxxAudioMeters64.exe (1.72 MB)
- UpdateMicName_x64.exe (791.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Cirrus Logic Audio Panel. For other Cirrus Logic Audio Panel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is an application offered by the software company Cirrus Logic. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Cirrus Logic Audio Panel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cirrus Logic Audio Panel or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cirrus Logic Audio Panel". The Cirrus Logic Audio Panel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cirrus Logic Audio Panel in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cirrus Logic Audio Panel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel.
8. After uninstalling Cirrus Logic Audio Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cirrus Logic Audio Panel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cirrus Logic Audio Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel by Cirrus Logic from your computer, nor are we saying that Cirrus Logic Audio Panel by Cirrus Logic is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:25:05.240