Cirrus Logic Audio Panel
Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel from your PCCirrus Logic
. You can read more on Cirrus Logic or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.CirrusLogic.com
to get more data about Cirrus Logic Audio Panel on Cirrus Logic's website. Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Cirrus Logic Audio Panel directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The application's main executable file has a size of 19.64 MB (20591616 bytes) on disk and is titled CirrusAudioPanel_Dell.exe.
Cirrus Logic Audio Panel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.37 MB (22404952
bytes) on disk.
- CirrusAudioPanel_Dell.exe (19.64 MB)
- Cirrvus.exe (7.00 KB)
- MaxxAudioMeters64.exe (1.72 MB)
The current page applies to Cirrus Logic Audio Panel version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Cirrus Logic Audio Panel:
...click to view all...
Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is an application marketed by the software company Cirrus Logic. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cirrus Logic Audio Panel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cirrus Logic Audio Panel". If it is installed on your PC the Cirrus Logic Audio Panel app will be found very quickly. After you click Cirrus Logic Audio Panel in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cirrus Logic Audio Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel.
8. After uninstalling Cirrus Logic Audio Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cirrus Logic Audio Panel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cirrus Logic Audio Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel by Cirrus Logic from your PC, nor are we saying that Cirrus Logic Audio Panel by Cirrus Logic is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:57:07.510