Cirrus Logic Audio Panel
This web page is about Cirrus Logic Audio Panel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel from your systemCirrus Logic
. Take a look here
for more information on Cirrus Logic. You can get more details about Cirrus Logic Audio Panel at http://www.CirrusLogic.com
. Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Cirrus Logic Audio Panel directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. CirrusAudioPanel_Dell.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 19.63 MB (20582912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Cirrus Logic Audio Panel. They occupy about 21.36 MB (22396248
bytes) on disk.
- CirrusAudioPanel_Dell.exe (19.63 MB)
- Cirrvus.exe (7.00 KB)
- MaxxAudioMeters64.exe (1.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Cirrus Logic Audio Panel. You can find below info on other versions of Cirrus Logic Audio Panel:
...click to view all...
Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is an application by the software company Cirrus Logic. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Cirrus Logic Audio Panel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cirrus Logic Audio Panel or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cirrus Logic Audio Panel". If it exists on your system the Cirrus Logic Audio Panel app will be found very quickly. When you click Cirrus Logic Audio Panel in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cirrus Logic Audio Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel.
8. After removing Cirrus Logic Audio Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cirrus Logic Audio Panel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cirrus Logic Audio Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel by Cirrus Logic from your PC, we are not saying that Cirrus Logic Audio Panel by Cirrus Logic is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 16:58:08.010