Cirrus Logic Audio Panel
This info is about Cirrus Logic Audio Panel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel from your computerCirrus Logic
. You can read more on Cirrus Logic or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Cirrus Logic Audio Panel can be found at http://www.CirrusLogic.com
. Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Cirrus Logic Audio Panel folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 19.61 MB (20566016 bytes) on disk and is named CirrusAudioPanel_Dell.exe.
Cirrus Logic Audio Panel contains of the executables below. They take 22.11 MB (23182805
bytes) on disk.
- CirrusAudioPanel_Dell.exe (19.61 MB)
- MaxxAudioMeters64.exe (1.72 MB)
- UpdateMicName_x64.exe (791.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Cirrus Logic Audio Panel. For other Cirrus Logic Audio Panel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is a program released by the software company Cirrus Logic. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cirrus Logic Audio Panel or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cirrus Logic Audio Panel". If it exists on your system the Cirrus Logic Audio Panel app will be found automatically. When you click Cirrus Logic Audio Panel in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cirrus Logic Audio Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cirrus Logic Audio Panel.
8. After uninstalling Cirrus Logic Audio Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cirrus Logic Audio Panel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cirrus Logic Audio Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel by Cirrus Logic from your computer, we are not saying that Cirrus Logic Audio Panel by Cirrus Logic is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cirrus Logic Audio Panel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 14:02:43.490