Canon Print Studio Pro
Canon Print Studio Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro from your PCCanon Inc.
. Further information on Canon Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\Print Studio Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Canon Print Studio Pro is C:\Program Files\Canon\Print Studio Pro\uninst.exe. PSETUP.EXE is the Canon Print Studio Pro's primary executable file and it occupies about 158.09 KB (161880 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Canon Print Studio Pro. They take 2.45 MB (2569832
bytes) on disk.
- CNPSPAPP.exe (262.60 KB)
- CNPSPOPN.exe (121.67 KB)
- PSETUP.EXE (158.09 KB)
- PSETUP2.EXE (158.09 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.0
of Canon Print Studio Pro. Click on the links below for other Canon Print Studio Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Canon Print Studio Pro is an application offered by the software company Canon Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Canon Print Studio Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Canon Print Studio Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Canon Print Studio Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon Print Studio Pro". The Canon Print Studio Pro application will be found automatically. When you click Canon Print Studio Pro in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Canon Print Studio Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro.
8. After removing Canon Print Studio Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Canon Print Studio Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon Print Studio Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Canon Print Studio Pro by Canon Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canon Print Studio Pro by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Canon Print Studio Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-27 23:45:21.423