Canon Print Studio Pro
This page is about Canon Print Studio Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro from your PCCanon Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Canon Inc.. Usually the Canon Print Studio Pro program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\Print Studio Pro folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Canon\Print Studio Pro\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 182.65 KB (187032 bytes) on disk and is titled PSETUP.EXE.
The executables below are part of Canon Print Studio Pro. They take an average of 2.61 MB (2733912
bytes) on disk.
- CNPSPAPP.exe (343.69 KB)
- CNPSPOPN.exe (130.19 KB)
- PSETUP.EXE (182.65 KB)
- PSETUP2.EXE (182.65 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.79 MB)
The current web page applies to Canon Print Studio Pro version 2.2.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Canon Print Studio Pro:
...click to view all...
Canon Print Studio Pro is a program by Canon Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Canon Print Studio Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Canon Print Studio Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon Print Studio Pro". The Canon Print Studio Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Canon Print Studio Pro in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Canon Print Studio Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro.
8. After uninstalling Canon Print Studio Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Canon Print Studio Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon Print Studio Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Canon Print Studio Pro by Canon Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Canon Print Studio Pro by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Canon Print Studio Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-22 10:03:07.470