Canon Print Studio Pro
Canon Print Studio Pro is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro from your computerCanon Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Canon Inc.. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Canon\Print Studio Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Canon Print Studio Pro is C:\Program Files\Canon\Print Studio Pro\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. PSETUP.EXE is the Canon Print Studio Pro's main executable file and it takes approximately 173.59 KB (177752 bytes) on disk.
Canon Print Studio Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.50 MB (2618840
bytes) on disk.
- CNPSPAPP.exe (269.10 KB)
- CNPSPOPN.exe (122.10 KB)
- PSETUP.EXE (173.59 KB)
- PSETUP2.EXE (173.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.1
of Canon Print Studio Pro. For more Canon Print Studio Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Canon Print Studio Pro is a program released by the software company Canon Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Canon Print Studio Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Canon Print Studio Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Canon Print Studio Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon Print Studio Pro". The Canon Print Studio Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Canon Print Studio Pro in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Canon Print Studio Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro.
8. After removing Canon Print Studio Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Canon Print Studio Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Print Studio Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro by Canon Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canon Print Studio Pro by Canon Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:30:53.780