Canon Print Studio Pro
This web page is about Canon Print Studio Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro from your systemCanon Inc.
. More information about Canon Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\Print Studio Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Canon Print Studio Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Canon\Print Studio Pro\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. PSETUP.EXE is the Canon Print Studio Pro's main executable file and it occupies close to 182.65 KB (187032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Canon Print Studio Pro. They occupy about 2.61 MB (2733912
bytes) on disk.
- CNPSPAPP.exe (343.69 KB)
- CNPSPOPN.exe (130.19 KB)
- PSETUP.EXE (182.65 KB)
- PSETUP2.EXE (182.65 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.79 MB)
This data is about Canon Print Studio Pro version 2.2.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Canon Print Studio Pro:
...click to view all...
Canon Print Studio Pro is a program offered by the software company Canon Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Canon Print Studio Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Canon Print Studio Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Canon Print Studio Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon Print Studio Pro". If it exists on your system the Canon Print Studio Pro app will be found very quickly. When you click Canon Print Studio Pro in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Canon Print Studio Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro.
8. After uninstalling Canon Print Studio Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Print Studio Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Print Studio Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Canon Print Studio Pro by Canon Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Canon Print Studio Pro by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Canon Print Studio Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-15 12:31:22.470