Canon Print Studio Pro
Canon Print Studio Pro is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro from your computerCanon Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Canon Inc.. Canon Print Studio Pro is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Canon\Print Studio Pro folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Canon Print Studio Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Canon\Print Studio Pro\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named PSETUP.EXE and it has a size of 157.65 KB (161432 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Canon Print Studio Pro. They take about 2.45 MB (2568936
bytes) on disk.
- CNPSPAPP.exe (262.60 KB)
- CNPSPOPN.exe (121.67 KB)
- PSETUP.EXE (157.65 KB)
- PSETUP2.EXE (157.65 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0
of Canon Print Studio Pro. For more Canon Print Studio Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Canon Print Studio Pro is an application by the software company Canon Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Canon Print Studio Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Canon Print Studio Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Canon Print Studio Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon Print Studio Pro". If it exists on your system the Canon Print Studio Pro app will be found automatically. After you click Canon Print Studio Pro in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Canon Print Studio Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Canon Print Studio Pro.
8. After uninstalling Canon Print Studio Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Print Studio Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Print Studio Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro by Canon Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Canon Print Studio Pro by Canon Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:52:26.057