Canon Print Studio Pro
Canon Print Studio Pro is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro from your computerCanon Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Canon Inc.. Canon Print Studio Pro is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\Print Studio Pro folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Canon Print Studio Pro is C:\Program Files\Canon\Print Studio Pro\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. PSETUP.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes close to 173.54 KB (177704 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Canon Print Studio Pro. They occupy an average of 2.51 MB (2634536
bytes) on disk.
- CNPSPAPP.exe (283.56 KB)
- CNPSPOPN.exe (122.06 KB)
- PSETUP.EXE (173.54 KB)
- PSETUP2.EXE (173.54 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.78 MB)
The current web page applies to Canon Print Studio Pro version 2.0.2
only. For more Canon Print Studio Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Canon Print Studio Pro is an application offered by Canon Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Canon Print Studio Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Canon Print Studio Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Canon Print Studio Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon Print Studio Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Canon Print Studio Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Canon Print Studio Pro in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Canon Print Studio Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Canon Print Studio Pro.
8. After uninstalling Canon Print Studio Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Canon Print Studio Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon Print Studio Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Canon Print Studio Pro by Canon Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Canon Print Studio Pro by Canon Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Canon Print Studio Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:23:35.507