CCC Help Spanish
CCC Help Spanish is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Spanish from your systemATI
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI. More information about the application CCC Help Spanish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Spanish. They take 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Spanish version 2008.0422.2138.36895
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Spanish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Spanish is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Spanish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Spanish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Spanish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Spanish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Spanish program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Spanish in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Spanish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Spanish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Spanish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Spanish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Spanish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Spanish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Spanish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Spanish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:33:51.893