CCC Help Spanish
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Spanish for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Spanish from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Spanish on ATI's page. CCC Help Spanish is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Spanish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Spanish version 2010.1021.0530.7998
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Spanish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Spanish is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help Spanish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Spanish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Spanish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Spanish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Spanish app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Spanish in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Spanish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Spanish.
8. After removing CCC Help Spanish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Spanish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Spanish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Spanish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Spanish by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Spanish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:01:45.250