CCC Help Spanish
CCC Help Spanish is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Spanish from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. More details about the software CCC Help Spanish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Spanish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Spanish. They take an average of 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Spanish version 2009.1019.2130.36819
alone. For other CCC Help Spanish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Spanish is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove CCC Help Spanish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Spanish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Spanish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Spanish". The CCC Help Spanish app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Spanish in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Spanish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Spanish.
8. After removing CCC Help Spanish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Spanish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Spanish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Spanish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Spanish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Spanish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 11:43:09.990