CCC Help Spanish
This page is about CCC Help Spanish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Spanish from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More details about the software CCC Help Spanish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Spanish's main executable file and it occupies approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Spanish. They take an average of 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.1010.1336.22397
of CCC Help Spanish. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Spanish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Spanish is an application offered by ATI. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Spanish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Spanish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Spanish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Spanish". The CCC Help Spanish program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Spanish in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Spanish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Spanish.
8. After removing CCC Help Spanish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Spanish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Spanish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Spanish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Spanish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Spanish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130