CCC Help Spanish
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Spanish for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Spanish from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Spanish on ATI's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Spanish is composed of the following executables which take 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Spanish version 2010.0825.2204.37769
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Spanish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Spanish is an application offered by ATI. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase CCC Help Spanish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Spanish with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Spanish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Spanish". The CCC Help Spanish app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Spanish in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Spanish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Spanish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Spanish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Spanish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Spanish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Spanish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Spanish by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Spanish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:35:24.357