CCC Help Spanish
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Spanish for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Spanish from your systemATI
. More data about ATI can be read here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Spanish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Spanish's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Spanish. They occupy about 4.28 MB (4485632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0426.2135.36953
of CCC Help Spanish. For other CCC Help Spanish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Spanish is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove CCC Help Spanish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Spanish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Spanish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Spanish". The CCC Help Spanish application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Spanish in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Spanish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Spanish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Spanish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Spanish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Spanish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Spanish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Spanish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Spanish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:27:12.033