CCC Help Italian
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the program CCC Help Italian can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help Italian's main executable file and it occupies approximately 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Italian contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.13 MB (8520704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1226.1051.19444
of CCC Help Italian. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Italian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Italian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Italian app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Italian in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 02:55:42.873