CCC Help Italian
How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computer
This page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Italian for Windows. The Windows release was created by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Italian on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. Usually the CCC Help Italian application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Italian's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Italian. They take 6.60 MB (6922488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atiapfxx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.74 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0101.2207.39702
of CCC Help Italian. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
How to remove CCC Help Italian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Italian is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". The CCC Help Italian app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Italian in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed CCC Help Italian:
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 04:08:35.070