CCC Help Italian
How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computer
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Italian for Windows. The Windows release was developed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Further information about CCC Help Italian can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and it has a size of 311.70 KB (319176 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Italian. They occupy about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Italian version 2013.0918.1801.30548
alone. For more CCC Help Italian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall CCC Help Italian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Italian is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Italian app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Italian in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:25:55.667