CCC Help Chinese Standard
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Chinese Standard on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Chinese Standard is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. CCC Help Chinese Standard's main file takes about 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) and is named MOM.InstallProxy.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Chinese Standard. They take 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0225.0404.7220
of CCC Help Chinese Standard. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Chinese Standard versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Standard program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 18:35:09.157