Browser Defender 3.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Browser Defender 3.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 from your systemThreat Expert Ltd.
. You can read more on Threat Expert Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Browser Defender 3.0 at http://www.browserdefender.com/
. Usually the Browser Defender 3.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Browser Defender 3.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the Browser Defender 3.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.13 MB (1182680 bytes) on disk.
Browser Defender 3.0 is composed of the following executables which take 2.16 MB (2270024
bytes) on disk:
- BDTUpdateService.exe (229.95 KB)
- FGuard.exe (97.95 KB)
- PCTBDUpdate.exe (733.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Browser Defender 3.0 version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Browser Defender 3.0 versions:
...click to view all...
Browser Defender 3.0 is a program released by the software company Threat Expert Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Browser Defender 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Browser Defender 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Browser Defender 3.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Browser Defender 3.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Browser Defender 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Browser Defender 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.browserdefender.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Browser Defender 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Browser Defender 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Browser Defender 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Browser Defender 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 by Threat Expert Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Browser Defender 3.0 by Threat Expert Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-28 22:13:39.007