Browser Defender 3.0
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 from your systemThreat Expert Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Threat Expert Ltd.. Click on http://www.browserdefender.com/
to get more info about Browser Defender 3.0 on Threat Expert Ltd.'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Browser Defender 3.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1182680 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
The following executables are contained in Browser Defender 3.0. They take 2.19 MB (2294600
bytes) on disk.
- BDTUpdateService.exe (241.95 KB)
- FGuard.exe (105.95 KB)
- PCTBDUpdate.exe (737.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Browser Defender 3.0 version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Browser Defender 3.0:
...click to view all...
Browser Defender 3.0 is an application by the software company Threat Expert Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Browser Defender 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Browser Defender 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Browser Defender 3.0". If it exists on your system the Browser Defender 3.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Browser Defender 3.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Browser Defender 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Browser Defender 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.browserdefender.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Browser Defender 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Browser Defender 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Browser Defender 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Browser Defender 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 by Threat Expert Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Browser Defender 3.0 by Threat Expert Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-25 01:07:44.163