Browser Defender 3.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 from your systemThreat Expert Ltd.
. More information about Threat Expert Ltd. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Browser Defender 3.0 can be seen at http://www.browserdefender.com/
. Browser Defender 3.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Browser Defender 3.0. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.13 MB (1182680 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Browser Defender 3.0. They take about 2.18 MB (2282312
bytes) on disk.
- BDTUpdateService.exe (229.95 KB)
- FGuard.exe (105.95 KB)
- PCTBDUpdate.exe (737.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Browser Defender 3.0 version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Browser Defender 3.0:
...click to view all...
Browser Defender 3.0 is a program by Threat Expert Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Browser Defender 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Browser Defender 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Browser Defender 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Browser Defender 3.0". The Browser Defender 3.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Browser Defender 3.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Browser Defender 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Browser Defender 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.browserdefender.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Browser Defender 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Browser Defender 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Browser Defender 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Browser Defender 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Browser Defender 3.0 by Threat Expert Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Browser Defender 3.0 by Threat Expert Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Browser Defender 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-19 15:00:27.203