Browser Defender 3.0
Browser Defender 3.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 from your systemThreat Expert Ltd.
. You can find out more on Threat Expert Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.browserdefender.com/
if you want to read more on Browser Defender 3.0 on Threat Expert Ltd.'s web page. Browser Defender 3.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\BDT directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\BDT\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0. The application's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and it has a size of 1.13 MB (1182680 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Browser Defender 3.0. They occupy 2.17 MB (2278216
bytes) on disk.
- BDTUpdateService.exe (229.95 KB)
- FGuard.exe (105.95 KB)
- PCTBDUpdate.exe (733.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Browser Defender 3.0. Click on the links below for other Browser Defender 3.0 versions:
...click to view all...
Browser Defender 3.0 is an application released by Threat Expert Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Browser Defender 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Browser Defender 3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Browser Defender 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Browser Defender 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Browser Defender 3.0 application will be found automatically. After you select Browser Defender 3.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Browser Defender 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Browser Defender 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.browserdefender.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\BDT\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Browser Defender 3.0.
8. After removing Browser Defender 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Browser Defender 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Browser Defender 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Browser Defender 3.0 by Threat Expert Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Browser Defender 3.0 by Threat Expert Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Browser Defender 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 09:10:10.073