Browser Defender 3.0
Browser Defender 3.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 from your PCThreat Expert Ltd.
. Further information on Threat Expert Ltd. can be found here
. You can get more details on Browser Defender 3.0 at http://www.browserdefender.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Browser Defender 3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.13 MB (1182680 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Browser Defender 3.0. They occupy about 2.42 MB (2536264
bytes) on disk.
- BDTUpdateService.exe (329.95 KB)
- FGuard.exe (241.95 KB)
- PCTBDUpdate.exe (749.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Browser Defender 3.0 version 188.8.131.521
alone. For other Browser Defender 3.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Browser Defender 3.0 is a program marketed by Threat Expert Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Browser Defender 3.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Browser Defender 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Browser Defender 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Browser Defender 3.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select Browser Defender 3.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Browser Defender 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Browser Defender 3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.browserdefender.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Browser Defender 3.0.
8. After removing Browser Defender 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Browser Defender 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Browser Defender 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Browser Defender 3.0 by Threat Expert Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Browser Defender 3.0 by Threat Expert Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Browser Defender 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 03:33:16.893