Browser Defender 3.0
Browser Defender 3.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 from your PCThreat Expert Ltd.
. Further information on Threat Expert Ltd. can be found here
. You can get more details on Browser Defender 3.0 at http://www.browserdefender.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Browser Defender 3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.13 MB (1182680 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Browser Defender 3.0. They occupy about 2.42 MB (2536264
bytes) on disk.
- BDTUpdateService.exe (329.95 KB)
- FGuard.exe (241.95 KB)
- PCTBDUpdate.exe (749.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Browser Defender 3.0 version 18.104.22.1681
alone. For other Browser Defender 3.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Browser Defender 3.0 is a program marketed by Threat Expert Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Browser Defender 3.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Browser Defender 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Browser Defender 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Browser Defender 3.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Browser Defender 3.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Browser Defender 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Browser Defender 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.browserdefender.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Browser Defender 3.0.
8. After removing Browser Defender 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Browser Defender 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Browser Defender 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Browser Defender 3.0 by Threat Expert Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Browser Defender 3.0 by Threat Expert Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Browser Defender 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 03:33:16.893