Browser Defender 3.0
This web page is about Browser Defender 3.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 from your computerThreat Expert Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more details on Threat Expert Ltd.. More information about Browser Defender 3.0 can be found at http://www.browserdefender.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.12 MB (1179592 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Browser Defender 3.0. They take 2.01 MB (2109288
bytes) on disk.
- BDTUpdateService.exe (193.95 KB)
- PCTBDUpdate.exe (713.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Browser Defender 3.0. Click on the links below for other Browser Defender 3.0 versions:
...click to view all...
Browser Defender 3.0 is a program offered by Threat Expert Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Browser Defender 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Browser Defender 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Browser Defender 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Browser Defender 3.0". If it exists on your system the Browser Defender 3.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click Browser Defender 3.0 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Browser Defender 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Browser Defender 3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.browserdefender.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Browser Defender 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Browser Defender 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Browser Defender 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Browser Defender 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 by Threat Expert Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Browser Defender 3.0 by Threat Expert Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 23:15:09.293