You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall BS.Player PRO for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BS.Player PRO from your systemAB Team, d.o.o.
. You can find out more on AB Team, d.o.o. or check for application updates here
. More information about BS.Player PRO can be seen at http://www.bsplayer.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove BS.Player PRO by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled bsplayer.exe and it has a size of 1.97 MB (2060824 bytes).
BS.Player PRO contains of the executables below. They take 2.62 MB (2746094
bytes) on disk.
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bspadmin.exe (43.80 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (1.97 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (546.00 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (54.40 KB)
The current page applies to BS.Player PRO version 2.74.1087
only. You can find below a few links to other BS.Player PRO releases:
...click to view all...
BS.Player PRO is a program released by AB Team, d.o.o.. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase BS.Player PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BS.Player PRO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BS.Player PRO or simply click the Search feature and type in "BS.Player PRO". The BS.Player PRO app will be found very quickly. After you click BS.Player PRO in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BS.Player PRO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BS.Player PRO:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bsplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BS.Player PRO.
8. After removing BS.Player PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BS.Player PRO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BS.Player PRO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BS.Player PRO by AB Team, d.o.o. from your computer, we are not saying that BS.Player PRO by AB Team, d.o.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BS.Player PRO in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-15 16:32:21.317