BS.Player PRO is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall BS.Player PRO from your PCAB Team, d.o.o.
. Further information on AB Team, d.o.o. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.bsplayer.com
to get more facts about BS.Player PRO on AB Team, d.o.o.'s website. Usually the BS.Player PRO application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro directory, depending on the user's option during install. BS.Player PRO's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe. bsplayer.exe is the BS.Player PRO's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.97 MB (2060816 bytes) on disk.
BS.Player PRO installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.62 MB (2746011
bytes) on disk.
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bspadmin.exe (43.80 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (1.97 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (546.00 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (54.33 KB)
The current web page applies to BS.Player PRO version 2.74.1086
only. For more BS.Player PRO versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling BS.Player PRO we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
BS.Player PRO is a program released by AB Team, d.o.o.. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase BS.Player PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BS.Player PRO from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BS.Player PRO or simply click the Search field and type in "BS.Player PRO". If it exists on your system the BS.Player PRO program will be found very quickly. When you select BS.Player PRO in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BS.Player PRO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BS.Player PRO:
- The software company is: http://www.bsplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BS.Player PRO.
8. After uninstalling BS.Player PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BS.Player PRO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BS.Player PRO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BS.Player PRO by AB Team, d.o.o. from your computer, we are not saying that BS.Player PRO by AB Team, d.o.o. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BS.Player PRO in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-18 09:39:50.963