This web page is about BS.Player PRO for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall BS.Player PRO from your PCAB Team, d.o.o.
. More data about AB Team, d.o.o. can be read here
. Please open http://www.bsplayer.com
if you want to read more on BS.Player PRO on AB Team, d.o.o.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for BS.Player PRO is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called bsplayer.exe and its approximative size is 2.29 MB (2403840 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in BS.Player PRO. They take 2.95 MB (3094356
bytes) on disk.
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bspadmin.exe (43.80 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (2.29 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (552.34 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (53.19 KB)
This data is about BS.Player PRO version 2.68.1077
alone. You can find here a few links to other BS.Player PRO versions:
...click to view all...
BS.Player PRO has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by BS.Player PRO when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\BS.Player PRO.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\BS.Player PRO.lnk
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\bsplayer.exe
BS.Player PRO is a program marketed by the software company AB Team, d.o.o.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall BS.Player PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BS.Player PRO from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BS.Player PRO or simply activate the Search field and type in "BS.Player PRO". If it is installed on your PC the BS.Player PRO application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BS.Player PRO in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BS.Player PRO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BS.Player PRO:
- The software company is: http://www.bsplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BS.Player PRO.
8. After uninstalling BS.Player PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BS.Player PRO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BS.Player PRO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BS.Player PRO by AB Team, d.o.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that BS.Player PRO by AB Team, d.o.o. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BS.Player PRO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:51:58.117