This page is about BS.Player PRO for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall BS.Player PRO from your PCAB Team, d.o.o.
. More data about AB Team, d.o.o. can be found here
. More information about the application BS.Player PRO can be seen at http://www.bsplayer.com
. BS.Player PRO is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing BS.Player PRO is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.29 MB (2404352 bytes) on disk and is titled bsplayer.exe.
BS.Player PRO installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.95 MB (3088380
bytes) on disk.
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bspadmin.exe (43.80 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (2.29 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (546.00 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (53.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.70.1080
of BS.Player PRO. You can find here a few links to other BS.Player PRO releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove BS.Player PRO.The files below remain on your disk by BS.Player PRO when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\BS.Player PRO.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\BS.Player PRO.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\BS.Player PRO.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\BS.Player PRO.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\bsplayer.exe
BS.Player PRO is an application offered by AB Team, d.o.o.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall BS.Player PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BS.Player PRO from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BS.Player PRO or simply click the Search feature and type in "BS.Player PRO". The BS.Player PRO program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BS.Player PRO in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BS.Player PRO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BS.Player PRO:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bsplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BS.Player PRO.
8. After removing BS.Player PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BS.Player PRO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BS.Player PRO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BS.Player PRO by AB Team, d.o.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that BS.Player PRO by AB Team, d.o.o. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BS.Player PRO in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:28:05.597