You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall BS.Player PRO for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall BS.Player PRO from your computerAB Team, d.o.o.
. You can read more on AB Team, d.o.o. or check for application updates here
. More data about the software BS.Player PRO can be seen at http://www.bsplayer.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for BS.Player PRO is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled bsplayer.exe and its approximative size is 1.96 MB (2059712 bytes).
The executables below are part of BS.Player PRO. They take about 2.62 MB (2744982
bytes) on disk.
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bspadmin.exe (43.80 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (1.96 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (546.00 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (54.40 KB)
This info is about BS.Player PRO version 2.74.1085
alone. You can find below a few links to other BS.Player PRO releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall BS.Player PRO you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
BS.Player PRO is a program by the software company AB Team, d.o.o.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove BS.Player PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase BS.Player PRO from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BS.Player PRO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BS.Player PRO". If it exists on your system the BS.Player PRO program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BS.Player PRO in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BS.Player PRO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BS.Player PRO:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bsplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BS.Player PRO.
8. After uninstalling BS.Player PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BS.Player PRO that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BS.Player PRO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove BS.Player PRO by AB Team, d.o.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that BS.Player PRO by AB Team, d.o.o. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BS.Player PRO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-01 14:36:42.700