This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BS.Player PRO for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BS.Player PRO from your computerAB Team, d.o.o.
. Take a look here
for more info on AB Team, d.o.o.. You can get more details on BS.Player PRO at http://www.bsplayer.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. BS.Player PRO's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled bsplayer.exe and occupies 2.11 MB (2213048 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in BS.Player PRO. They occupy 2.76 MB (2898243
bytes) on disk.
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bspadmin.exe (43.80 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (2.11 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (546.00 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (54.33 KB)
This page is about BS.Player PRO version 2.76.1090
only. Click on the links below for other BS.Player PRO versions:
...click to view all...
BS.Player PRO is an application marketed by the software company AB Team, d.o.o.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove BS.Player PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BS.Player PRO from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BS.Player PRO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BS.Player PRO". If it exists on your system the BS.Player PRO application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BS.Player PRO in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BS.Player PRO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BS.Player PRO:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bsplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BS.Player PRO.
8. After uninstalling BS.Player PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BS.Player PRO that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BS.Player PRO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BS.Player PRO by AB Team, d.o.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that BS.Player PRO by AB Team, d.o.o. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BS.Player PRO supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-19 17:32:18.640