Avira Internet Security
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Avira Internet Security for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Avira Internet Security from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Avira Internet Security at http://www.avira.com/
. Usually the Avira Internet Security program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Avira Internet Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 741.62 KB (759416 bytes) on disk and is labeled avcenter.exe.
Avira Internet Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 29.00 MB (30408040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (413.20 KB)
- avcenter.exe (741.62 KB)
- avconfig.exe (854.27 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (1.01 MB)
- avgnt.exe (746.61 KB)
- sched.exe (452.85 KB)
- avira_antivirus.exe (4.04 MB)
- avmailc.exe (836.13 KB)
- avmailc7.exe (836.68 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (551.96 KB)
- avnotify.exe (706.93 KB)
- avrestart.exe (553.49 KB)
- avscan.exe (1.11 MB)
- avshadow.exe (1,013.21 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (404.67 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (1,019.20 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (1,017.73 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (493.19 KB)
- avwsc.exe (837.68 KB)
- backup.exe (633.48 KB)
- ccuac.exe (495.13 KB)
- checkt.exe (397.57 KB)
- fact.exe (974.98 KB)
- fwinst.exe (763.78 KB)
- guardgui.exe (693.28 KB)
- inssda64.exe (482.12 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (474.02 KB)
- licmgr.exe (537.39 KB)
- mapiaddr.exe (409.20 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (444.33 KB)
- setup.exe (2.01 MB)
- setuppending.exe (439.88 KB)
- update.exe (1.08 MB)
- updrgui.exe (389.58 KB)
- usrreq.exe (687.76 KB)
- wsctool.exe (469.49 KB)
The current page applies to Avira Internet Security version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Avira Internet Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira Internet Security is a program offered by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Avira Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Avira Internet Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Internet Security". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Internet Security app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avira Internet Security in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avira Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Internet Security:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling Avira Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Internet Security by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Internet Security by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Internet Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 11:21:09.130